Greengar (www.greengar.com) designs and develops Simple, Fun, and Useful mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms. Greengar inspires amateur artists with Whiteboard: Collaborative Drawing, and appeals to casual mathematicians with its Brain Tuner game. With over 7.0 million users, Greengar apps are among the most popular on the Apple App Store.
Greengar is a fast-paced international start-up company with team members in Ho Chi Minh City and Los Angeles. Our users are all over the world, from the U.S. to the U.K. and beyond.
Available position: Full-time and Part-time
Related position: Mobile Application Software Engineer
As a QA Engineer, you will accelerate the delivery and improve the quality of Greengar apps. You will be responsible for designing and executing test cases, implementing build and test tools, developing and enforcing good engineering practices, and evaluating app quality. Greengar’s compelling mobile apps offer a unique opportunity for you to make a big impact on the quality of apps seen by millions of people around the world. Your primary responsibility as a QA Engineer will be to execute test plans, and work with the development team to create new test plans and automated tests. These test systems explore and validate functional correctness, performance, resource usage, security, and each app’s interaction with other Greengar apps.
- Build automated test suites to exercise our popular mobile apps.
- Create, update, and execute test plans and test cases (black and white-box).
- Document application features and derive use cases (scenarios) and test cases.
- Proactively handle other matters related to testing.
- Train and mentor other team members.
- 2+ years of development and/or test automation experience.
- Exceptional understanding of, and interest in, black-box testing and unit testing.
- Excellent skill with C, C++, or Objective-C, and scripting with Python, Perl, or shell.
- Highly proficient in a Linux/Mac OS X environment.
- Deep knowledge of mobile apps.
- Experience with Cocoa Touch, Cocos2d, and/or the Android Framework is a plus.
Very competitive, plus potential future raises depending on the quality of your work.
Send your Resume, CV (Sample QA plan is a plus) to Ms. Thuy Truong <firstname.lastname@example.org>
If this posting is live, the position is still available.